Ermia Hotels & Resorts, wishes to employ a General Manager for a new luxury Resort opening in Halkidiki. The GM is responsible for the operation of the resort and reports to the board of Directors.
- Co-ordination of all the pre-opening activities
- Negotiations with suppliers
- Recruiting and management of personnel
- Co-ordination of daily activities of the Resort (housekeeping/front office/HR/maintenance/F&B activities).
- Constant communication with managers for solving problems.
- Monitoring / evaluation and implementation of events.
- Manages complaints / requests of customers.
- In general is responsible for the smooth operation of the resort
- Has at least 5 years experience in management positions in the tourism industry especially in luxury resorts
- Degree in Management and/or tourism
- Is fluent in English
- Is pleasant, honest and helpful to all personnel
- Is customer oriented
- Is able to lead a team
- Has knowledge of the touristic market
- Is PC literate and has worked with PMS systems
The company provides:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Full Year Employment
- Bonus schemes
- Career Opportunities