Ermia Hotels & Resorts wishes to employ for the Thessaloniki offices a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for all the hotels of the company. The Marketing Manager refers to the General Manager and the Director of Sales and is responsible for the implementation of activities in the framework of an effective and efficient Marketing Plan.
- Co-oprates with the Sales Director for the preparation of the Marketing Plan.
- Is responsible for the implementation of all marketing activities within the marketing budget.
- Monitors the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities
- Prepares regular reviews regarding the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities
- Monitors competition marketing activities
- Conducts market research in order to identify market requirements.
- Investigates customer needs and market trends
- Makes proposals for improvements regarding marketing activities and means
- Has at least 3 years experience a similar position
- Degree in Marketing and/or tourism
- Is fluent in English
- Has knowledge of the touristic market
- Has good knowledge of the online market
- Is PC literate and has worked with PMS systems
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Has a drivers license
- Is able to travel
The company provides:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus schemes