Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Plan and execute efficient services to VIP guests
- Promote the image of the Hotel, the theme nights and our “a la carte” restaurants
- Make sure that the highest quality standards are achieved
- Assist the reception department to the arrivals/departures
- Ensure maximum satisfaction according to the hotel standards
- Become the “ambassador of Greek Experience”
- Diploma in Tourism/Hospitality
- 2 years minimum experience in a Luxury Hotel
- Excellent command of the English and German language. Additional knowledge of other foreign languages would be considered as an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Passionate for hospitality and exceeding our guests’ expectations
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–5 of 5 jobs