Ermia Hotels & Resorts wishes to employ for the Thessaloniki offices a Reservations Officer who will be responsible for all the hotels of the company. The reservations Officer is responsible for handling reservations for all the hotels of the company.
- Responsible for filling of reservation cards / data.
- Handles all reservations
- Updates the reservation s/w with reservations / cancellations data
- Keeps in contact with the Sales dept. for prices and offers
- Keeps continuous contact with agents in order to control bookings / cancellations / changes
- Helps agents with any issues – questions – complaints
- Informs the Front Office Manager about hotel occupancy
- Prepares arrivals lists
- Informs the Front Office Manager for any issue regarding the reservation office
- Executes instructions given by the Front Office Manager
- Maintain good working practices and procedures – instructions of the Department.
- Has at least 3 years experience a similar position
- Degree in Tourism will be appreciated
- Is fluent in Greek, English & Bulgarian
- Has knowledge of the touristic market
- Has good knowledge of the online market
- Is PC literate and has worked with PMS systems
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Has a drivers license
- Is able to travel
The company provides:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus schemes