Hotel Matina***, Santorini. www.hotel-matina.com
We are looking for a dynamic, talented & experienced person, willing to learn & build up a successful career in hospitality to join our Reservations Department.
The Reservations Agent role has the following responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 Years previous experience in similar position.
- Hospitality or Tourism degree will be considered as an asset.
- Ability to write & communicate fluently in both Greek and English language.
- Knowledge of an additional foreign language will be considered as an asset.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft office…)
- Experience with Front Office programs (Fidelio preferred)
- Experience in OTA Extranets (Booking, Expedia etc) and Hotel Operating & On line Systems (webhotelier, cosmores, etc)
- Excellent organization, communication skills and teamwork spirit.
- Strong sense of responsibility
- The candidates should be available to work all year round in Santorini/Greece
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- Have full knowledge of hotel facilities and services, room descriptions as well as the local area.
- Respond to communication from guests, travel agents and other networks.
- Processes reservations by telephone and email correspondence.
- Makes sure reservation filing is kept up to date.
- Follow-up on guest availability requests.
- Update room availabilities, prices… through all systems (OTA’s Extranets).
- Maintains guest database management with full contact details
- Contribute actively in achieving company’s targets.
- Develop and form positive relationships with Guests and team members, whilst remaining professional and service standard orientated at all times.
The Reservations Agent will report directly to the Manager.
We offer a competitive salary, a friendly work environment.
Please, send a cv with a photo at : firstname.lastname@example.org